Looking for an affordable, fast, reliable way to get a Hollywood smile?
Porcelain Veneers are approximately 0.3mm- 0.8mm in thickness. Traditionally placement of Porcelain Veneers requires shaving of the teeth in order to achieve a natural, dazzling look. But now we can offer Porcelain Veneers which are thin, yet still strong, without having to shave off much, if any, of your natural tooth structure.
Minimal Preparation Porcelain Veneers are suitable
1. when you want a much whiter shade than what your natural teeth are
2. when your bite allows for placement of the Porcelain Veneers in a shape and length that suits your face, without having to cut the teeth
3. if you have sensitive teeth
4. if you don’t grind or clench your teeth
$795 per veneer when multiple minimal preparation Porcelain Veneers are done at the same time.
Ideally at least 4 Veneers are done at the same time.
What the process involves:
• 45 minute consultation (valued at $150, paid on the day, but comes off the final balance)
• diagnostic wax up (valued at $250, so you know what shape your new teeth will look like)
• Porcelain Veneers colour consultation with one of Melbourne’s top ceramic laboratories so that your new teeth are white, bright, yet natural looking in order to suit your skin, eyes and adjacent natural teeth