- We take pride in our work.
- We take the time to do a mock up of what the final result will look like, before you start your treatment, so you can see what your new smile will look like
- We use the most accurate impression material to record the exact position of your teeth and gums to ensure a great fit
- We have great post-operative care after your treatment is completed
- Our dentists collectively have been doing porcelain veneers for decades and have seen patients still happy with their original work, years after their smile makeovers
- We undertake training regularly to keep up to date with leading experts all over the world, including those from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Affordable and value for money
- We have easy to set up payment plans
- We have compared our price to others, locally and globally, and we know our prices are fair and good value for money, taking into account our attention to detail, care and approach.
Book your appointment here
Achieve a natural look that complements your eyes and facial features
- We take into account the whites of your eyes and design the colour of your veneers to match or be only slightly brighter than the whites of your eyes (veneers that are much whiter than the whites of your eyes, can look very unnatural)
- Natural teeth are generally darker at the gum level, then lighter in the middle and even lighter at the biting edge. For veneers to look natural we need replicate that gradual lightening in colour, but then brighten them as much as possible still maintaining the gradual change in colour (as opposed to just using a monochromatic colour for your veneers, which can appear fake and unnatural)
- We study your facial shape and design the shape of your veneers that will look right in terms of height, width and correct ratios Eg. A heart-shaped face will suit veneers which have a lower height: width ratio as opposed to a longer face which will require veneers with a higher height: width ratio
- We care about our patients’ long term dental and wellbeing. We will tell you the truth, so if there are options that can result in the need for less treatment, to get a similar overall result, we will let you know.
Conserving as much of your natural teeth as possible
- We each only get a finite amount of natural tooth structure. And conserving that natural tooth structure as much as possible is important for long term strength and avoiding injuring the nerve. This means we do all we can to keep as much natural tooth structure as possible, and in some cases, we may not even need to cut your teeth at all.
Book your appointment here
Listen to you and care
- We will listen to you before we start your smile makeover to understand what you want in terms of aesthetics (colour, shape etc), length of appointments, time line
- We will consider your questions with kindness, patience, and professionalism
- We will care about you after your work has been completed
Gentleness and comfort
- We will do all we can to make it as comfortable an experience for you
- We will treat you with gentleness and patience
Book your appointment here
- Call our friendly team to make a consultation appointment or book online on our website. Click here
This consultation appointment will take approximately 80 minutes. We will discuss what you would like your teeth to look like. Bring in any photos of smiles you like, We will take some x rays, study models, photos.
- At your next visit, we will present a model showing what your final result will look like, so you can see the shape and size the veneers will be. We will also show you your photos with your digitally enhanced new smile so you can get an idea of what you will look like with your new teeth. We will discuss any work that may need to be done prior to starting your smile makeover, eg scaling to remove plaque from teeth, whitening your teeth so we can see what the lightest natural shade is possible for neighbouring teeth not being veneered, filling decayed teeth before they are veneered/whitened, etc. We will present a quotation to you with payment plan options.
Would you like teeth which are permanently straighter and much brighter without braces or the need for regular teeth whitening?
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular of all cosmetic dental procedures. They can make a dream smile come to life. They are versatile, give fast results and offer many benefits.
In the experienced hands of our dentists, these natural looking porcelain veneers cover existing teeth – to close gaps, to change colour, to lengthen and to properly align teeth. It can be almost like instant orthodontics.
At Dr Ang’s dental practice, we take pride in the work we do in porcelain veneers and cosmetic dentistry.
We understand that deciding to invest in creating your new smile is an important decision. You want your new brightened and natural looking smile to reflect your inner rockstar, you also want a comfortable experience, where you feel cared for and heard before during and after your treatment, you know what to expect and you feel like you are getting value for money in terms of the quality of the work.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain Veneers are extremely thin yet strong and durable ceramic facings that are bonded to the facial surfaces of the teeth.
When the dentists at Dr Ang’s Dental Practice design your porcelain veneers, they will choose a shade of porcelain to match your natural teeth. If you would like whiter teeth than your current natural teeth, then we recommend whitening your teeth before your veneers are placed. Dental porcelain has the same shiny, white look as healthy tooth enamel and your veneers will look the same as your other teeth. Only you and your dentist will know that you have veneers. If you want a really white, straight smile, you may want more veneers.
Who is a Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers can work for almost anyone, however you should consider them if you have one or more of the following:
- Teeth that are discoloured, such as tetracycline stains
- Teeth that are malaligned, irregularly shaped and uneven
- Teeth that have gaps between them
- Teeth that are worn down and chipped through wear and tear, grinding and clenching
If you would like to improve your smile in a fast and effective way, porcelain veneers may be a good option for you. If you would like to schedule a consultation in our Melbourne Practice with Dr. Ang or are simply after fees for porcelain veneers, please call us today on 03 9846 2630. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to achieve the smile you want.